Banana Republic Sings All Kinds of Blues
Published January 13, 2010
This season colonial heritage brand Banana Republic re-launches its denim under the auspices of “The New Blues”—and do we spy a return to European roots? In time for the arrival of the spring lines, women’s jeans see seven new fits, from skinny to the fitted trouser; men can choose from four fits and a seeminhly limitlss number of washes. These subtle gradations of blue denim are on artful display at Banana Republic’s Broadway store, among a new Old World decor that includes salvaged metro signs. They’re Paris’ Art Deco lightboxes, although we can’t identify the exact station. So much to choose from!
BANANA REPUBLIC IS LOCATED AT 552 BROADWAY, AND NATIONWIDE.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse