Banana Republic Sings All Kinds of Blues
Published January 13, 2010
This season colonial heritage brand Banana Republic re-launches its denim under the auspices of “The New Blues”—and do we spy a return to European roots? In time for the arrival of the spring lines, women’s jeans see seven new fits, from skinny to the fitted trouser; men can choose from four fits and a seeminhly limitlss number of washes. These subtle gradations of blue denim are on artful display at Banana Republic’s Broadway store, among a new Old World decor that includes salvaged metro signs. They’re Paris’ Art Deco lightboxes, although we can’t identify the exact station. So much to choose from!
BANANA REPUBLIC IS LOCATED AT 552 BROADWAY, AND NATIONWIDE.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up