Backstage and Up-Close in New York: Part 2
Published September 12, 2011
Shawn Brackbill and Interview go front row and backstage at the shows you won’t want to miss, bringing you the top looks, hottest details and accessories, and freshest faces. Since Sunday, we’ve brought you athletic chic at Alexander Wang, tropical prints at Altuzarra, makeup and mayhem at Parkmoonchoo, Anna Wintour anxiously waiting at Thakoon, and springy prints at Diane Von Furstenberg.
Click on for all of Interview‘s backstage New York coverage.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward