Now Nibbling: Anya Hindmarch Appointment
Published February 11, 2009
As a departing gift from the Anya Hindmarch Fall/Winter 09 collection appointment, we got a gift we’ll really sink our teeth into. It’s a high-energy Fashion Week Survival Kit for when our tummies give the most delicate rumble in between shows, and it comes complete with mini banana, apple, pear, and cherries for the recommended five-fruits a day ration. No one’s really complaining about skinny models this season, but if they were, these petite groceries might really get their goose. Nonetheless, Hindmarch always has something for us, as long as we don’t put it in a plastic bag: Last season she provid a kit of puzzles and word games to entertain us while we waited for shows to start. And she’s always thinking up new, themed travel bags to compartmentalize our phone chargers and jewelry. On a related note: the preview for Hindmarch’s collection was full of sophistication, in beautiful elephant grey, dark British racing green, and deep burgundy. Hindmarch also offered a manicure: had we had the time, we would have gladly matched her color palate!
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)