First Dibs: Anndra Neen Chime Clutch
Published September 15, 2011
Every week, Interview‘s fashion team goes on dozens of appointments to see the best designers have to offer. Below, we highlight what you’re going to want next season.
Phoebe and Annette Stephens founded Anndra Neen, their line of jewelry and accessories, in April 2009. Though the label is young, we’re already impressed by its offerings—especially this delicate silver clutch, which appears in Anndra Neen’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection. The bag’s small size makes it the perfect accessory for nights when you want to carry just a credit card and a tube of lipstick, and its neutral color means it complements any outfit. $625. Check ShopBop.com for availability.
This “First Dibs” object is selected by Interview Market Assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress