ANDY’S CANDY: MAKEUP: ERIN GREEN FOR DIORSKIN. MODEL: ISAIAH/WILHELMINA NEW YORK. SPECIAL THANKS: THE GRAMERCY PARK HOTEL.
Men’s underwear brand the Eighth created a custom pair of printed skivvies for this month’s edition of Andy’s Candy. “Warhol’s irreverent approach changed the way the world looked at everyday objects and people,” says Leesa Wagner, CEO of the Eighth. “Our Icon print revisits some of Warhol’s icons, like the moon man, skull, and banana, with a subliminal twist.”
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward