ANDY’S CANDY: MAKEUP: ERIN GREEN FOR DIORSKIN. MODEL: ISAIAH/WILHELMINA NEW YORK. SPECIAL THANKS: THE GRAMERCY PARK HOTEL.
Men’s underwear brand the Eighth created a custom pair of printed skivvies for this month’s edition of Andy’s Candy. “Warhol’s irreverent approach changed the way the world looked at everyday objects and people,” says Leesa Wagner, CEO of the Eighth. “Our Icon print revisits some of Warhol’s icons, like the moon man, skull, and banana, with a subliminal twist.”
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun