BAG: CUSTOM PAIGE GAMBLE. STYLING: GABRIELLE PRESCOD.
“Andy Warhol originated the marriage of art, fashion, and print in New York City,” says Paige Gamble, designer of her eponymous line of luxury leather goods. Gamble conceptualized a custom tote for Interview this month, taking inspiration from one of illustrator Richard Bernstein’s covers. “His pastel portraits of actors, rock stars, and fashion icons perfectly captured the spirit of the ’80s,” she remarks.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories