Of all the iconography Andy Warhol explored throughout his artistic career, shoes are a recurring motif, from his early blotted-ink commercial illustrations to his own pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars that he silkscreened in the ’80s. In January, Converse takes a cue from Warhol’s past appropriation of the Converse canvas and will launch a new limited-edition series of sneakers, the Chuck Taylor All Star Andy Warhol, featuring a selection of Warhol prints.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Kimberly Drew and Jenna Wortham Talk to Janicza Bravo About Black Futures