Of all the iconography Andy Warhol explored throughout his artistic career, shoes are a recurring motif, from his early blotted-ink commercial illustrations to his own pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars that he silkscreened in the ’80s. In January, Converse takes a cue from Warhol’s past appropriation of the Converse canvas and will launch a new limited-edition series of sneakers, the Chuck Taylor All Star Andy Warhol, featuring a selection of Warhol prints.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris