Last night, we kicked off New York Fashion Week with shoes—Aldo shoes.
So did Rowan Blanchard, Dylan Sprouse, Charlotte McKinney, Prasad Romijin, and badass all-girl skateboarding crew The Skate Kitchen, as seen in the Polaroid Original pics. Guests actually danced thanks to an incredible set by The Skate Kitchen’s resident DJs, Lovelace and Moonbear. Aldo decked downtown venue The Blond out with the perfect touch of heels and hearts.
Listen to a sample playlist from last night, curated by DJ Lovelace and DJ Moonbear exclusively for Interview.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit