Last night, we kicked off New York Fashion Week with shoes—Aldo shoes.
So did Rowan Blanchard, Dylan Sprouse, Charlotte McKinney, Prasad Romijin, and badass all-girl skateboarding crew The Skate Kitchen, as seen in the Polaroid Original pics. Guests actually danced thanks to an incredible set by The Skate Kitchen’s resident DJs, Lovelace and Moonbear. Aldo decked downtown venue The Blond out with the perfect touch of heels and hearts.
Listen to a sample playlist from last night, curated by DJ Lovelace and DJ Moonbear exclusively for Interview.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying