London lensmakers Cutler and Gross and Italian ready-to-wear brand Alberta Ferretti, who collaborated on a line of eyeglasses unveiled on the runway at Milan Fashion Week, were made for each other. “The Alberta Ferretti philosophy is very much, the women wearing the dress—not the way around,” says Marie Wilkinson, design director at Cutler and Gross. “To us it was a very natural partnership—we picked each other.” The collection’s details, down to the brow lines, were inspired by the necklines of Feretti’s dresses, while the color palette reflected the classic Ferretti hues. From cat-eye to linear shapes, the collection features six acetate styles in eccentrically-named colors like Camouflage Turtle, Humble Potato, and Japanese Energy Drink. Starting at $645, they will be available for purchase in August on cutlerandgross.com.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse