It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Phillip Lim’s Fall/Winter 2014 collection had a little bit of everything: a nylon coat covered in a patchwork of sequins; a pleated wear-anywhere brown leather skirt; a sheer-paneled, floor-length black silk gown; oversized, Bugsy Malone tuxedo tailoring in simple black and grey check; sleeveless shearling jackets that extended to the mid-thigh; a checked mini; ruffled sweaters; winter sunnies and trenches; a leather paneled dress; a cropped denim jackets; a turquoise smock. Loosely bound together by a palette of lilac, raspberry, turquoise, and light brown, the collection was more grounded in highly wearable separates than in any one theme.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters