Weekend News Roundup! The Unfortunate Passing of Sean Price
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Sean Price, a rapper for rappers who began his career in the mid ’90s, passed away in his sleep on Saturday morning at his home in Brooklyn. He was 43 and is survived by his wife and three children. [NPR]
• Bill Murray will be part of the new Ghostbusters film. [The Guardian]
• Chinese TV host Bi Fujian is in trouble with the Communist Party and the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television after making jokes about Chairman Mao at a dinner party. [THR]
• No one went to see Fantastic Four.
• Bobbi Kristina’s estate is filing a lawsuit against her boyfriend Nick Gordon alleging that Gordon poisoned Brown with a “toxic cocktail.” [CNN]
• Prince doesn’t think you should sign a record contract. [Rolling Stone]