Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Oh my, Gérard Depardieu. Just, oh my. [Vulture]
• Famous people having babies now include Coco Rocha and Blake Lively. [People]
• Grace Jones, Simon Le Bon, Diplo…Lorde’s Hunger Games soundtrack sounds likes it going to be pretty awesome. [Daily Mail]
• Gone Girl won the box office, followed very closely by Annabelle. [BOM]
• Michael Phelps is going to attend a “program that will provide the help I need to better understand myself.” According to the media, this means rehab, not Soul Cycle. [CNN]
• Jaden Smith and Kendall Jenner were seen dining together. Something about Jaden dating Kylie Jenner. [P6]
• British record label Young Turks is not happy with Hugo Boss for their familiar ad campaign soundtrack. [Pitchfork]