Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Legendary singer Lou Reed passed away yesterday. He was 71 years old. [THR]
• Christina Ricci got married. Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are getting divorced. [People]
• Jamie Dornan is officially replacing Charlie Hunnam as Christian Grey. Dornan’s wife actress Amelia Warner was once faux-married to Colin Farrell. [The Daily Mail]
• Judging by the success of the Jackass film Bad Grandpa, only frat boys went to the cinema this weekend. [BOM]
• Hugh Hefner and his third wife Crystal Harris dressed up as Miley Cyrus (Harris) and Robin Thicke (Hefner) for Halloween. View the photo at your own risk. [E!]
• Julianne Hough thought it was a good idea to wear blackface for Halloween. [The Wrap]
• A member of the NYPD left his gun on the plane following a “business trip” to Las Vegas. It was found by the Delta cleaning lady. Woops all around. [NYDN]