Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you mayhavemissed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Gwendoline Christie, aka Brienne of Tarth on Game of Thrones, walked the runway at Vivienne Westwood’s Gold Label show on Saturday. [Style.com]
• Netflix will release a new show week-by-week this summer. The end is here. [THR]
• Kendrick Lamar’s second album is coming out in two weeks! [Pitchfork]
• Chappie topped a pretty lackluster box office. [BOM]
• An Irish Setter named Jagger died after being fed poisoned cubes of beef. Jagger’s owners suspect the poisoner acted while he was at Crufts dog show in London. [The Guardian]
• Video footage of Suge Knight running two men on the set of Straight Outta Compton has just been released. [Billboard]
• Here is a video of a 12-year-old Ryan Gosling doing a very silly, but not poorly performed dance as “Ryan & Company.” [Gawker]