Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• The Kansas City Royals won the World Series against the New York Mets.
• Halloween happened. Celebrities wore costumes. Some celebrities (Kate Moss) dressed up as other celebrities (Cara Delevingne) in a way that seemed a little mean-spirited (part of Moss’s Delevingne costume included white powder on her nose) and hypocritical (don’t throw cocaine rocks in glass houses). [The Daily Mail]
• N.W.A.’s former manager Jerry Heller is suing the producers of Straight Outta Compton for defamation. [Forbes]
• Jerry Hall and Rupert Murdoch are dating… [The Guardian]
• On a more pleasant note, Sufjan Stevens covered Drake’s “Hotline Bling” with singer Gallant. [Pitchfork]