Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Brad Pitt and Frank Ocean still love each other. [Pitchfork]
• Winter is here, or at least it is in the Game of Thrones credits. [HuffPo]
• Surprise, surprise, the BBC does not give equal pay for equal work to its female employees. It had originally hoped to rectify this “by 2020,” but thanks to an open letter from the BBC’s female stars, this may be “accelerated.” [Vulture, Deadline]
• Dunkirk won the box office. Valerian did not. [BOM]
• Here is the trailer for Season Two of Stranger Things. [YouTube]
• The hot felon is dating Topshop heiress Chloe Green, and it’s pretty hilarious. [P6]
• Finally, the answer to a question we’ve all been asking ourselves: Michael Phelps is not faster than a great white shark. [Bleacher Report]