Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• The Wimbledon finals happened: Andy Murray won the men’s singles title for the second time; Serena Williams won the women’s singles title for the seventh time and then went on to win the women’s doubles title with her sister Venus, because she is amazing. [The Guardian]
• Meanwhile in the Wimbledon stands, Irina Shayk did not look pleased with her boyfriend Bradley Cooper. [Twitter]
• USA premiered the first episode of the second season of Mr. Robot three days early via social media. [Variety]
• The Secret Life of Pets won the box office this weekend by a good 80 million dollars. [BOM]
• MIA is threatening to leak her new album. [Pitchfork]
• Students at University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business want the world to know that they are as embarrassed by Donald Trump as the rest of us. [CNN]
• The world is obsessed with Pokemon Go. [The Guardian]