Sarah Palin Still America’s Neighbor
Published December 30, 2008
A recent study found that Sarah Palin was the celebrity that most Americans would most like to borrow sugar from (that’s celebrity, not politician). Oprah scored second, and we wonder how the demographics of the top two respondent groups overlapped. The study found that Americans might not want to live next to paparrazzi-prone stars—they’re camera shy. It’s understandbale then that Britney Spears was voted least desirable neighbor, with 19-percent. Rosie O’Donnell was just one point shy, though we imagine for different reasons. This little bugger, ladder-loving nosy neighbor Sam Anders from TV’s “Clarissa Explains It All,” didn’t make the list.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work