BRIEFS: POLO RALPH LAUREN. STYLING: MIGUEL ENAMORADO. COSMETICS: ARMANI, INCLUDING MAESTRO GLOW NOURISHING FUSION MAKEUP. HAIR PRODUCTS: BUMBLE AND BUMBLE, INCLUDING SPRAY DE MODE. HAIR: LAURENT PHILIPPON FOR BUMBLE AND BUMBLE. MAKEUP: KRISTI MATAMOROS FOR ARMANI BEAUTY/FRANK REPS. SET DESIGN: JULIET JERNIGAN/CLM. PRODUCTION: BO ZHANG/MANAGEMENT ARTISTS. DIGITAL TECHNICIAN: NATALIA READ-HARBER. SPECIAL THANKS: STUDIO 250.
11-time Olympic medalist; world-record holder in the 200-meter individual medley and 400-meter individual medley; 2013 Teen Choice Award nominee for best male reality show star in What Would Ryan Lochte Do?
BORN: Rochester, NY.
HOMETOWN: Daytona Beach, FL.
GREATEST FEAR: Not becoming a good dad.
DO YOU HAVE RECURRING DREAMS: Winning the Olympics.
SECRET TALENT: Drawing.
DEATH ROW MEAL: Pizza and wings.
CHOSEN SUPERPOWER: To read women’s minds.
WHO WERE YOU IN A PAST LIFE? A monkey.
PET PEEVE: When people lie.
WHO WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO MEET: George Clooney.
For more from our Golden Year portfolio, click here. To learn more about Team USA, visit teamusa.org. The Rio Olympics begin August 5 on NBC.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work