In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott had a bit of a crazy week. He nearly missed his own book party at Art Basel Miami, which would have been a shame given the crowd of friends who had turned out to support him. While at Basel, Scott took in the art sites and discovered the Wynwood District of Miami for the first time (“How,” he told us, “did I not know about this!”). Upon his return to New York, he had dinner with friends Matt and Ace Sorum, and attended a few parties including the Galore party. Then he packed his bags for a trip to Australia. Get ready for some exciting sites!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup