In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week started off with a bang—Chiddy Bang, that is. Scott grabbed a quick photo at the Dream Hotel to start the week off right, then was Hamptons-bound in a loaner from Bentley (for which he was appropriately grateful). He witnessed some mediation at the house by the one and only Russell Simmons, and then headed off to Converse’s event at Ruschmeyer’s in Montauk, where he spotted none other than Interview‘s Alexandria Symonds—as well as Chelsea Leyland, Ben Watts, Dree Hemingway, and lots of other beautiful people. (Hipster central, though: Scott felt like he needed a flannel and mustache.) Next up, a quick chill and photo with ’80s legend Billy Squier in East Hampton; a stop at the world-famous Lobster Roll, and back to the city to hit the soft opening of No. 8, Amy Sacco’s new spot, along with the likes of Zoe Saldana and Prabal Gurung—and then next door to see Andrew Watt at the Electric Room. Last but not least: another great Interview dinner!
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun