In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott was off to the fashion races in Milan: 36 hours to attend the amfAR benefit with Bar Refaeli and bump into everyone in Italy—Cavalli, the Armanis, Kenneth Cole, Heidi Klum, John Legend, and most of the entertainment business. After jetting back to New York, he stopped by a shoot with Helena Christensen (she did some shooting, too!), and then off to the opening of Catch in the Meatpacking District, where he hung with Maxwell. The week ended with Russell Simmons’ PETA event for Angela Simmons with Sam Ronson and the crew.
FOR MORE OF SCOTT LIPPS’ PHOTOS, VISIT POPLIPPS.COM. HE TWEETS HERE.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True