In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott was off to the fashion races in Milan: 36 hours to attend the amfAR benefit with Bar Refaeli and bump into everyone in Italy—Cavalli, the Armanis, Kenneth Cole, Heidi Klum, John Legend, and most of the entertainment business. After jetting back to New York, he stopped by a shoot with Helena Christensen (she did some shooting, too!), and then off to the opening of Catch in the Meatpacking District, where he hung with Maxwell. The week ended with Russell Simmons’ PETA event for Angela Simmons with Sam Ronson and the crew.
FOR MORE OF SCOTT LIPPS’ PHOTOS, VISIT POPLIPPS.COM. HE TWEETS HERE.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward