In our Lipps Service feature, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us every other week, right here. Somehow, it’s that time of year again, and Fashion Week has all our heads spinning. Scott took a minute to see some old-school rock-‘n’-roll in the form of Mötley Crüe and Alice Cooper this past weekend, then jetted back to New York from Jersey to switch the focus back to fashion fashion fashion. One Management launched a new social media division this week, 1.1K, with girls like Ashley Sky and Galore Media, which kept Scott busy, as did parties for Style.com (with Jamie Bochert and Johan Lindeberg) and Refinery29 (where he hung out with Tiësto, Nervo, and Gwen Stefani). After an office visit from A$AP Ferg, it was off to the races! See you at the shows!
Lipps Service runs every other week. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris