In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. As usual, Scott’s been a busy bee—the week began at the Armory Show, New York’s contemporary art fair where Scott got lost in a seas of paintings. Then it was off for a Sunday funday, or fun night, with Patrick Carney from the Black Keys to celebrate the bands success. Scott ran into real-housewife, Kelly Bensimon, at the Diesel Ducati party last night and woke up this morning to find his t-shirt collection featured on the Couveteur. Exciting times!
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress