In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott made a stop by after a hot desert week at Coachella to say hi to May Andersen at her Playboy cover signing. Still in Coachella recovery mode, drinking lots of water, he hung out a bit with future film star Riley Keough (Elvis’s grandaughter), and did lots and lots of eating at Cookshop and Parm. Then it was off to the Free Arts art auction with Mary Alice Stephenson and Byrdie Bell, after which Scott went food and home shopping with Paz de la Huerta. Mid-week, singer Edei stopped by; and last but not least, Scott caught the Big Pink at the Electric Room with guests Natalie Joos, Anouk Lepère, Lily Donaldson, etc . . . And just like that, he’s back in the New York groove!
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress