In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week begged the question: Who doesn’t love Mr. Chow—especially when dining with music buddies and eating that chicken satay? Scott celebrated buddy Jamison’s birthday and dined with the likes of Theophilus London in style. Later, none other than Joe Jonas stopped by the One office, ready to film some press and prep for hairstylist Harry Josh’s big Hairball party at the Top of the Standard on Saturday night, a prelude to the Met Ball. The party didn’t disappoint, with attendees ranging from Gisele to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to Rachel Zoe, Joe Zee, Hilary Rhoda, and many more. Scott took lots of pics, then had to stay put for a day or so to recover from too much champagne! The rest of the week found Scott doing a bit more recording with Micko Larkin and Hole and hitting up the best sushi spot in the world—Sushi Seki!—with the fabulous Erin Cullison. Last stop this week was Roy Nachum’s art show last night—another busy week!
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece