In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week begged the question: Who doesn’t love Mr. Chow—especially when dining with music buddies and eating that chicken satay? Scott celebrated buddy Jamison’s birthday and dined with the likes of Theophilus London in style. Later, none other than Joe Jonas stopped by the One office, ready to film some press and prep for hairstylist Harry Josh’s big Hairball party at the Top of the Standard on Saturday night, a prelude to the Met Ball. The party didn’t disappoint, with attendees ranging from Gisele to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to Rachel Zoe, Joe Zee, Hilary Rhoda, and many more. Scott took lots of pics, then had to stay put for a day or so to recover from too much champagne! The rest of the week found Scott doing a bit more recording with Micko Larkin and Hole and hitting up the best sushi spot in the world—Sushi Seki!—with the fabulous Erin Cullison. Last stop this week was Roy Nachum’s art show last night—another busy week!
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy