This time last year, Romy Byrne was starting her senior year of college at Bard, where she studied literature. Now the 21-year-old is back in her hometown of New York City, signed as a model to Next, and working for hip-hop stalwart Talib Kweli in his studio. In her spare time, Byrne, whose parents are actors Ellen Barkin and Gabriel Byrne, mixes music and DJs. Here, she plays us a sample of one of her recent sets.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
Interview’s Talent Show: Romy Byrne
Published October 21, 2014