Before she became an actress, Julia Goldani Telles was an aspiring ballerina. After an injury, she changed course, and now the 19-year-old is starring in Showtime’s new drama The Affair as Dominic West and Maura Tierney’s rebellious daughter Whitney. Dancing, however, is still a part of the actress’ life: look no further than the below video of her hula-hooping for our weekly talent show for proof.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again