“We need to break stereotypes and assumptions but we need to do it in a way that is elegant, that is not abrasive, that is smart, that is clever, that is inspiring.”—Dominique Crenn
This fall, Interview invited four of its most inspirational female trailblazers to partner in conversation with likeminded young women, aspiring to make their own statements. As catalysts in the worlds of cuisine, dance, film and fashion, these leading women shared keys to success with their mentees over a glass of La Crema, candidly captured in a video series by Emmy Award winning director Kimberlee Acquaro.
Dominique Crenn is the only female chef in the United States ever to be so honored with two Michelin stars. The culinary legend talked tact, fortitude and empowerment with chef-to-watch Sarah Linkenheil, who serves as Chef-Instructor of Culinary Arts at The Culinary Institute of America.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person