Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best photography books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
As summer ends and autumn looms, it’s inevitable that more time will be spent indoors in the comfort of duvets, oversized sweaters, and fuzzy socks. Whether you’re an aesthete of fine art photography or a connoisseur of the written word, September’s coffee table books will surely provide you with an excuse to stay in for the evening.
For previous installments of Coffee Table Curator, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron