Courage is contagious and last Wednesday night we rendez-vous-ed with four incredible individuals hoping that some of their’s would rub off on us.
LGBTQ+ activist and entrepreneur Connor Franta, top model and philanthropist Flaviana Matata, intersex activist and model Hanne Gaby Odiele, model and youth leader Cordell Broadus, were the center of Kenneth Cole’s Courageous Class celebration.
The night started out with drinks at Kenneth Cole Bond + Bowery. Over spicy margaritas, DJ Chelsea Leyland could be heard mixing beats, while artist Steffi Lynn customized everything from tote bags, to sneakers, to phone cases with hand-drawn illustrations (we requested a silver Andy Warhol).
A decadent dinner at Acme followed, where activists mingled with creatives, like writer IO Tillett Wright, actors Pico Alexander, Nico Tortorella, Rebecca Dayan, filmmaker Ariel Schulman, artist Shantell Martin, and documentarian Hailey Gates. Centerpieces by Popup Florist made everyone feel like spring was just around the corner and with spring, hope for a brighter future.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories