Capture: Michelle’s Fashion Plate
Published April 15, 2010
Not that you needed a reminder, but in case you do: Michelle Obama is a fashion icon. Now, the good people of The Danbury Mint have gone and made sure that you can enjoy her most notable looks in a mantelpiece-friendly form. The Michelle Obama: Elegance, Style and Grace commemorative plate, which includes images of the First Lady in Narciso Rodriguez, Jason Wu, and Isabel Toledo, is now available (in 23kt gold, no less).
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward