Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
After 24 months and 144 wonderful books, this month marks the second anniversary of Coffee Table Curator. As we hold up a glass of champagne to toast this literary and aesthetic accomplishment (as well as our overflowing bookshelves), here we also present the next six volumes that we want to acquire.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers