The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see–if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Mario Schifano, Tutte stelle + particolare dell’oasi, 1967. On view at Luxembourg & Dyan in New York through January 10.
Li Gang, Beads No. 2, 2012-2013. On view at Palais de Tokyo in Paris through January 11.
Hito Steyerl, Liquidity Inc., 2014. Video still. On view at Museo Universitario de Arte Contemporaneo (MUAC) in Mexico City through January 30.
Tseng Kwong Chi, East Meets West Manifesto, 1983. On view at Ben Brown Fine Arts in Hong Kong through January 10.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet