The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see–if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Mario Schifano, Tutte stelle + particolare dell’oasi, 1967. On view at Luxembourg & Dyan in New York through January 10.
Li Gang, Beads No. 2, 2012-2013. On view at Palais de Tokyo in Paris through January 11.
Hito Steyerl, Liquidity Inc., 2014. Video still. On view at Museo Universitario de Arte Contemporaneo (MUAC) in Mexico City through January 30.
Tseng Kwong Chi, East Meets West Manifesto, 1983. On view at Ben Brown Fine Arts in Hong Kong through January 10.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again