The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Maurizio Cattelan, America, 2016. On permanent view at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York.
Maria Gaspar, For Freedoms, 2016. On view at the northwest corner of N. Western Ave. & W. Belden Ave. in Chicago through November 30, 2016.
Frances Goodman, Victim, 2016. On view at SMAC Gallery in Cape Town, South Africa through December 3, 2016.
Taryn Simon, Exploding Warhead, Test Area C-80C, Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, 2007. On view at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Copenhagen, Denmark through January 15, 2017.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True