The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Maurizio Cattelan, America, 2016. On permanent view at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York.
Maria Gaspar, For Freedoms, 2016. On view at the northwest corner of N. Western Ave. & W. Belden Ave. in Chicago through November 30, 2016.
Frances Goodman, Victim, 2016. On view at SMAC Gallery in Cape Town, South Africa through December 3, 2016.
Taryn Simon, Exploding Warhead, Test Area C-80C, Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, 2007. On view at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Copenhagen, Denmark through January 15, 2017.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work