The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Lucy Dodd, Oceanic Carnage, 2012. Cotton and pigment on Breuer chair frame. 33 x 22 x 22 inches. On view at M+B Gallery, Los Angeles, through August 31.
Luo Mingjun, Wait, 2008. Oil on Canvas. 110 x 150 cm. On view at Pékin Fine Arts, Beijing, through July 31.
Tacita Dean, Untitled, 2012. Chalk on blackboard. Installation. On view at Documenta 13, Kassel through September 16.
Lucie Stahl, Birth Video, 2012. Archival inkjet print, UV-Lack, Polyurethane. 120 x 167 cm. On view at dépandance, Brussels through July 25.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy