The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
“Castles in the Air,” Hans Haacke at the Reina Sofia, on view through July 23.
Installation view, Lutz Bacher, On view at Alez Zachary Peter Currie through Apr. 6.
Oliver Laric, Noble, 2012. On view at Tanya Leighton, Berlin, through Apr. 15.
Mark Manders, on view at the Dallas Museum through Apr. 15.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories