The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Josiah McElheny, Crystalline Landscape After Hablik and Luckhardt III, 2011. Hand-blown molded glass objects, colored sheet glass laminated to low-iron mirror, two-way mirror, glass diffuser, electric lighting, birch plywood and steel display structure. On view at the booth of Donald Young Gallery, ADAA, through Mar. 11.
Luke Fowler’s work on view at the booth The Modern Institute, Independent, through Mar. 11.
James Salter, Robert Rauschenberg, on view at the booth of Loretta Howard Gallery, the Armory through Mar. 11.
Work by Sterling Ruby, at the booth of Spruth Magers, Independent, through Mar. 11.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy