In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott stepped out of the Southern California sunshine and into the New York arctic vortex. There was snow, sleet, and a lot of below-freezing, but you should know by now that it takes more than bad weather to get in the way of Scott. Immediately after disembarking from the plane, Scott headed to the Season Three premiere of Girls, where he bumped into the girls themselves—Lena, Zosia, Jemima, and Allison—and Questlove (with cornrows!), Parker Posey, Hilary Rhoda, and some of the SNL regulars. Girls, it seems, is for boys too. After the party, Scott dined with friends and caught up with Byrdie Bell and Poppy Delevingne over coffee.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless