In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Sometimes it feels like for every idea in Hollywood, at least two films are produced. There are plenty of examples: from Antz and A Bugs Life (animated insects!) to No Strings Attached and Friends with Benefits (fuck buddies!) to biopics like Capote and Infamous and Hitchcock and The Girl. Whether it’s because Hollywood isn’t that inventive or because studio executives believe the public should have a choice, we can but guess.
It should come as no surprise then, that just as Michael Mann is developing a biopic of Enzo Ferrari with Christian Bale, AMBI Group has purchased the rights to the life story of Ferruccio Lamborghini. Click through the slideshow above to see who we think should star in the Lamborghini film.
Casting Call runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work