In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Recently, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that former teen dream and forever-icon Britney Spears is getting the Lifetime movie treatment. The film’s working title is Britney, and it will focus on the pop singer’s ascent to fame, her tumultuous lovers, and her later struggles with life in the limelight. Relative newcomer Natasha Bassett (Hail, Caesar!) has already been cast as the film’s namesake, but we have some suggstions for who should take on the remaining roles.
Casting Call runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress