In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Recently, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that former teen dream and forever-icon Britney Spears is getting the Lifetime movie treatment. The film’s working title is Britney, and it will focus on the pop singer’s ascent to fame, her tumultuous lovers, and her later struggles with life in the limelight. Relative newcomer Natasha Bassett (Hail, Caesar!) has already been cast as the film’s namesake, but we have some suggstions for who should take on the remaining roles.
Casting Call runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True