Sense of Repurpose: YSL’s New Vintage III Collection
Published December 21, 2010
“If I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again,” Dorothy Gale promises at the close of The Wizard of Oz, “I won’t look any further than my own backyard.” It’s a lovely sentiment, and one echoed by Stefano Pilati with New Vintage III, a brand-new, limited-edition capsule collection for Yves Saint Laurent—as with the other installments in the New Vintage series, Pilati has designed this line with unused fabrics from YSL’s storied archives. (And you thought sustainability couldn’t be chic.)
The line consists of just 180 numbered pieces, available only at YSL’s flagship stores in New York, Paris, and London. Options include a classic tailored blazer, a decidedly Mad Men-esque diamond-patterned skirt, and the sheer rose-colored blouse we’re currently obsessing over. Prices range from $750 to $2,990.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON NEW VINTAGE III, CALL YSL NEW YORK AT 212-980-2970.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward