Viktor and Rolf’s White Out
Published February 26, 2010
With New York facing white-out conditions for the third time this winter, Viktor & Rolf’s new capsule collection has arrived just in time. Taking on the classic white shirt, Viktor & Rolf added whimsy (and a few yards of fabric) in pursuit of five unique versions of the wardrobe staple. The designers put the wraps on the traditional oxford, resulting in new classics like the draped and belted “White Blossom” or the button-up anchored by a giant bow, “White Scents.” Under the barrage of incessant fashion week coverage, the Viktor & Rolf shirts have arrived like a very chic and simple palette cleanser. But with six more weeks of winter promised and 12 inches of snow on the ground, we needed a new twist to the color white.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress