Versus Versace could have eschewed its sibling label Versace’s trademark luxury to appeal to a new market, but instead creative director Anthony Vaccarello has folded those cues into his own styles. (The Spring/Summer ’16 collection is just his third for Versace since Donatella took him under her wing.) The right materials—leather, chiffon, denim—were all present and combined in new ways. A leopard-print blazer rubbed shoulders with a head-to-toe leather suit, which was also reimagined as a matching navy sweatsuit.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun