Versus Versace could have eschewed its sibling label Versace’s trademark luxury to appeal to a new market, but instead creative director Anthony Vaccarello has folded those cues into his own styles. (The Spring/Summer ’16 collection is just his third for Versace since Donatella took him under her wing.) The right materials—leather, chiffon, denim—were all present and combined in new ways. A leopard-print blazer rubbed shoulders with a head-to-toe leather suit, which was also reimagined as a matching navy sweatsuit.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation