It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Part ’40s inspired, part harlequin, part Alice and Wonderland, part Christ figure, and part androgynous menswear, Thom Browne’s runway show was an amalgamation of thoughts into a cohesive whole. Pieces including square-shouldered, tailored jackets, cinched waist petticoats, and tights with three-dimensional roses affixed to the calves cemented the designer as an important force in womenswear.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again