Photography Mikael Jansson
Published September 25, 2009
A new breed is born. An emerging tribe of Euro jet-set males. Milan, Paris, Ibiza, Saint-Tropez. Personalizing their grandfathers’ bespoke suits, adding their mothers’ estate jewelry, remixed with the ultimate status-symbol dress watch and leopard-print shoes …All worn with the ease of jeans and a T-shirt. Just don’t call them dandies. Welcome to the old money. Decadence never looked so good.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”