Photography Mikael Jansson
Published September 25, 2009
A new breed is born. An emerging tribe of Euro jet-set males. Milan, Paris, Ibiza, Saint-Tropez. Personalizing their grandfathers’ bespoke suits, adding their mothers’ estate jewelry, remixed with the ultimate status-symbol dress watch and leopard-print shoes …All worn with the ease of jeans and a T-shirt. Just don’t call them dandies. Welcome to the old money. Decadence never looked so good.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans