Photography Mikael Jansson
Published September 25, 2009
A new breed is born. An emerging tribe of Euro jet-set males. Milan, Paris, Ibiza, Saint-Tropez. Personalizing their grandfathers’ bespoke suits, adding their mothers’ estate jewelry, remixed with the ultimate status-symbol dress watch and leopard-print shoes …All worn with the ease of jeans and a T-shirt. Just don’t call them dandies. Welcome to the old money. Decadence never looked so good.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation