Watch Eniko Toy With Terry Richardson
Published August 4, 2011
In this exclusive video, indulge in a sneak peak of David Webb’s Fall 2011 ad campaign, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the photoshoot. Model Eniko and the showpiece jewels she wears aren’t the shoot’s only focal point. Photographer Terry Richardson also makes a cameo—in doll form! With the mini-Richardson, creative director Alex Wiederin adds a playful twist to the posh showcasing of Webb’s collection.
Whimsical notes serve as a soundtrack for the clip’s opening scene as we watch hands meticulously painting the Terry doll. The beating of a drum leads our transition to the next scene, in which the flawless application of makeup mirrors the decoration of the doll. With the help of her quirky accessory—and a seductive performance—Eniko makes this jewelry campaign anything but typical.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again