Tavi’s Couture Kerfuffle
Published January 26, 2010
I’ve got to say it: fashionizing just might be hazardous to the health of young people. My first glimpse of barely teenaged fashion blogger Tavi, as she left the Giorgio Armani Privé show, was a slight shock. The little one, accompanied by an older gentleman (most likely her father) was sporting an elaborate gown, light blue hair, and an enormous pink feather bow created for her by milliner Stephen Jones. Think America’s Junior Miss contestant meets Anna Piaggi. I Googled to find that Tavi’s toff has been causing quite a stir among editors sitting directly behind her, who were having trouble seeing the collections. How will it end?
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse