The sun is out, we’ve shed our parkas, and now we’re looking to ditch our boots in favor of some slip-ons. This Spring, we’ve opted for two-toned loafers to welcome the warmth. We picture them paired with Prada’s take on a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of rolled-up, vintage APC jeans—ideal for a Sunday stroll or a casual milkshake at the local diner. For a jazzier affair, we’d couple them with a Neil Barrett check summer suit to play up the retro panache of the outfit. Click through the slideshow above to see our three favorite styles, chosen by Interview‘s Fashion Director Miguel Enamorado.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters