The sun is out, we’ve shed our parkas, and now we’re looking to ditch our boots in favor of some slip-ons. This Spring, we’ve opted for two-toned loafers to welcome the warmth. We picture them paired with Prada’s take on a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of rolled-up, vintage APC jeans—ideal for a Sunday stroll or a casual milkshake at the local diner. For a jazzier affair, we’d couple them with a Neil Barrett check summer suit to play up the retro panache of the outfit. Click through the slideshow above to see our three favorite styles, chosen by Interview‘s Fashion Director Miguel Enamorado.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again