Inspired by the most practical bag of all, the shopping bag, this spring’s carry-all is a low-luxe “it” list item for life in the express lane.
Photos: Left: Bags: Celine, Jil Sander, Fendi, Coach, Chloe. On Maud: Jumpsuit: Diane Von Furstenberg. Sunglasses: Maison Martin Margiela. Necklace: Lynn Ban. Fur Stole: Prada. Gloves: Vex Clothing. Ring: Yves Saint Laurent, Lynn Ban. On Pauline: Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg. Sunglasses: Maison Martin Margiela. Necklace: Lynn Ban. Fur Stole: J. Mendel. Gloves: Vex Clothing. Cuff: Yves Saint Laurent. Rings: Lynn Ban. Right: All Clothing and Accessories Same As Before, Except Bags: Cole Haan, Chloe, and Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere. Cosmetics: Nars, including Pure Matte Lipstick in Vesuvio and Lip Gloss in Bloodwork. Hair Products: Oribe Hair Care, including Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray. Hair: Brent Lawler for Oribe Hair Care/Streeters. Makeup: Yadim. Models: Maud Welzen/DNA and Pauline Van Der Cruysse/Marilyn. Casting: Michelle Lee/KCD, Inc. Prop Styling: Whitney Hellesen. Special Thanks: Superior Location Vans and Key Food/Man-Dell Food Stores, Inc.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse